Slide Lock For Door – For those who have a patio, sliding doors are a must-have addition. Sliding doors, while providing more light, convenience, and space, are vulnerable to break-ins because they are so easy to open without additional security measures. In order to keep the door shut and prevent any outside intrusion, sliding door locks have been designed specifically for this purpose. This is essential for ensuring the safety of your home.
Slide Lock For Door is available in a variety of styles, and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. You can find a door lock that perfectly suits your needs depending on your skillset and willingness to drill and adapt your door frame. High-security or low-security options are available to suit everyone’s needs.
Do Doors Need to be Secured from Burglars with Slide Lock For Door?
You’ve secured your front door and ensured the safety of your possessions. Suddenly, the back sliding door leading to the patio, balcony, or garden jolts you from your complacency. You don’t even need a key to open it! However, there’s no need to be alarmed. You can protect your sliding door in a variety of ways. Sliding door locks are the first thing you need. These locks are extremely versatile and efficient because they use a variety of designs. The primary goal is to keep intruders out of the house by securing the door from the inside.
It’s also a great way to keep your children safe at home if you keep them out of their reach. Sliding door locks are available in a variety of designs, including latches, bars, deadbolts, and more. The only thing that separates the two is the quality, longevity, and simplicity of assembly.
Another great way to ensure your safety is to use a shatterproof protective glass film. If you have a sliding door lock, a determined burglar will shatter the glass to get in even if you have it installed. Forcible entry into a building can be delayed with the use of these special window film overlays, which can be applied to any glass surface. But it isn’t indestructible, and it’s a good way to slow down and deter a burglar greatly
Last but not least, a reliable alarm system must be mentioned. A good alarm system is the first line of defense for those who want to increase the security of their home. It’s the only surefire way to deter a would-be intruder. Alarm systems today are extremely sophisticated and frequently integrated with high-tech surveillance systems. You have the upper hand and plenty of time to react to this safety system.
Best Slide Lock For Door
1. Prime-Line High-Security Slide Lock For Door
With sliding doors in many homes, it can be difficult to protect them from intruders. Slider doors, which are commonly found on balconies and patios, can be vulnerable if they are not properly secured. Prime-high-security Line’s sliding door lock is an option for those who want to take their home security to the next level. On sliding doors, a sturdy deadbolt lock designed to keep intruders out is easy to install on your own. The lock is made of extruded aluminum, which is extremely durable and can withstand even the most determined of criminals.
If you’re looking for a way to tell whether the lock is engaged or disengaged, you’ll appreciate the keeper bracket. Keeping your children safe and preventing them from wandering off on their own is another benefit of this lock. It’s as simple as putting the lockout out of their reach. If you want to keep your sliding doors from being lifted out of their tracks by would-be intruders, this product is for you. One of the best deadbolt locks on the market thanks to its simple installation procedure and high-security features
- The setup is fairly simple and straightforward.
- Prevents the raising of the sliding doors
- A double-action deadbolt made of solid steel.
- The design is simple and unobtrusive.
- It’s ideal for sliding glass doors.
- Sometimes deadbolts don’t fully retract.
- High-security patio door deadbolt locks prevent trespassers from breaking in.
- Use this safety locking hardware to keep the nefarious out and the little ones in. When mounted out of the reach of small children, this security device also serves as a child-safety device, and from a distance, it is clear whether the lock bolts are engaged or disengaged with the keeper bracket.
- Extruded aluminum is used to build the lock body and keeper bracket, which are both finished in white.
- Solid steel double-action lock bolts penetrate 1-inch into the top and bottom of the keeper brackets.
- Home invaders will be thwarted by the increased security provided by this product.
- These patio door locks prevent sliding panels from being lifted out of their tracks from the outside.
- Features a low-profile design that does not interfere with window treatments.
- Steel, aluminum, and plastic are used in the construction of this product.
- Two-toned locks are available in black and white.
- Simple tools are all that is needed to install this lock.
In addition to protecting your home’s weak points from intruders, this sliding door lock can also keep your children safe inside. As if that wasn’t enough, they’re also incredibly easy to set up. Ideal!
2. Supply Guru Slide Lock For Door
The best solutions are often the simplest ones. Using Supply Guru’s sliding door lock is a great example of how a simple design can provide you with superior protection and all of the features you need from a sturdy lock without requiring any bells and whistles. Patio and shed doors, as well as any other sliding doors or windows, will work perfectly with this simple sliding door lock. It adheres to the tried-and-true deadbolt concept, which keeps things simple and direct. Depending on your preference, you can mount this sliding door lock on the top or bottom of the door. A spring-loaded deadbolt lock slides into a hole and is secured with a mechanical key once you’ve drilled a suitable hole and attached the lock. Deafeningly simple, but equally durable.
This lockout will not budge no matter how hard you try. It can also be used as an additional safety measure if placed on top of the door frame. Sliding windows can also benefit from its small size and versatility, making it a great option. Sliding door locks that are both simple and effective are hard to come by.
- It’s simple to use.
- Strong and dependable
- Installing is a breeze
- The ability to secure the keyboard with a key
- Also works well on windows
- A few power tools and some moderate drilling are required.
- Design with a Surface Mounted Installation
- Security Locking System
- Patio doors, shed doors, and utility doors all benefit from this treatment.
- Installing is a breeze
If you don’t have a lot of experience with power tools or mounting, this is the best option for you. This sliding door lock is an excellent choice because it is simple to install and extremely reliable.
3. Brinks Slide Lock For Door
Because of its innovative nature, a design can go either way. For those who are concerned about the safety of their homes and their loved ones, Brinks has the answer: their security bar design is a wonderful safety feature that can be used in many ways. Using the bar in both a horizontal and vertical position is a good safety measure for both regular and sliding doors because of its versatility. To prevent anyone from gaining access to the sliding door, you can place it in its horizontal position within the sliding door’s frame. Even the most ferocious efforts won’t be able to budge the concept, which is extremely simple but extremely effective.
20 gauge heavy-duty steel tube construction and a swivel base protect this sliding door security bar. In addition, it is completely adjustable, so you can fit it to any door. The security bar is one of the most popular sliding door locks that does not require any installation whatsoever.
- Installing this system is a breeze.
- Can be put to use immediately
- Exceptionally long-lasting
- Large and obtrusively noticeable
- You can rest assured that your home is safe and secure thanks to the Brinks Dual-Functioning Door & Sliding Door Security Bar. It’s easy to set up and doesn’t require any special tools.
- You can keep the security bar on hand at home or in your carry-on luggage while traveling, thanks to its compact design. Ideal for use at home, in dorms, hotels, and other lodgings where space is at a premium. Most standard sliding and hinged doors can be accommodated with an adjustment range of 27 to 44.5 inches.
- With a non-marring top yoke and a pivoting rubber padded foot that protects floors, doors, and locks without scratching, this heavy-duty metal provides reliable strength and security.
It is best to use the release button to adjust the length of the bar, then prop it under the doorknob and adjust as necessary. For use with sliding doors, the top piece can be easily removed.
- Brinks offers a limited lifetime warranty on each heavy-duty door security bar. The Brinks name is synonymous with security, strength, trust, safety, and quality as a trusted brand in security products. Our products are built to last, are simple to use and install, and are an excellent value for the money. By exceeding ASTM testing standards and using the highest quality materials, Brinks products ensure that your home, loved ones, as well as your valuables, are protected for years to come.
- There’s no better option if you don’t have a lot of experience with power tools and don’t want to deal with them. It doesn’t require any setup and is ready to use right out of the box! Put it in the door frame and go to sleep peacefully.
4. Wanlian Slide Lock For Door
In many homes, there is a wooden sliding door leading to a patio, a garage, or a room within the house. Whether it’s for personal privacy, child safety, or just general home security, a lock can be installed in each case. In this case, this wooden sliding door lock comes in handy: it is simple and efficient, it is made of durable stainless steel, and follows the classic, unsurpassed locking system: simply turn in the latch, and the sliding doors will not move – ever. In addition to being dependable and easy to install, this concept is especially useful for wooden doors.
With a high gleam, this lock’s outer surface looks clean and luxurious, but it won’t draw attention. Because of its small size and traditional design, this lock can be used on a wide variety of doors, windows, and covers. It’s never been easier or more efficient to keep your home and valuables safe!
- Just 5 screws are needed to affix it to the wall.
- A dependable method.
- It has a slick finish.
- Longer screws could be beneficial.
- The product has a beautiful appearance, is simple, sealed, welded, has a thick base, and is reinforced, making it difficult to break or deform. Please verify the product’s dimensions before making a purchase.
- Most door locks can be used with stainless steel barn door locks to save space and design space for all wooden doors. Stainless steel barn door locks can be used with most door locks.
- In order to prevent corrosion, rust and discoloration, the latches are made of stainless steel with multi-layered polished surfaces.
- Extra security is provided by bolt-lock cam locks, privacy locks, and flip covers, which are easy to use.
All Amazon FBA customer service policies are adhered to by the China Wanlian manufacturer who manufactures this product.
- If you’re still using wooden sliding doors, you don’t have to worry – there are ways to protect them. We can see that the old school designs can still be effective thanks to this reliable latch system!
5. Okefan Slide Lock For Door
It’s critical to keep children safe at all times, and each household has different “weak points” to keep a close eye out for. Because sliding door locks can be opened so easily, our children may become disoriented and endanger themselves if they are not closely monitored. With the help of this sliding door lock, you’ll be able to keep it all in check. It’s a simple and effective way to keep curious toddlers from wandering out of the house. ABS plastic is used in this design, which means no drilling, tools, magnets, or complicated assembly procedures are needed.
Peel off the super-strong adhesive tape and stick the lock high up – above the reach of children – and you’re ready to go. Activating the lock is as simple as pressing two side buttons. Simple, but extremely effective. Even though it may not be ideal to prevent violent and forced entry, it is nevertheless highly effective to keep the children inside. And, yes, that can be the most important thing!
- There’s no need for any special equipment.
- Durable and long-lasting
- It’s a simple idea.
- Disengage in a flash
- Over time, the adhesive’s potency can degrade.
- Instructions and descriptions are confusing.
- DEVICE TO ENSURE SAFETY FOR CHILDREN – Protect your valuables from young children by installing a strong lock on a sliding or hung window. Keep doors and windows open in safety with this kid stopper that can withstand the tugs and pulls of children!
- This sliding door child lock is installed next to the door shelf and works only when the two buttons are pressed simultaneously, preventing the door from sliding and passing each other. To unlock this lock, simply press the locking cover down.
- High-quality ABS plastic, stainless steel springs, and a strong 3M adhesive tap ensure that sliding window locks will never break. Even if you regularly open and shut your hung windows on a daily basis, the 3M window lock will retain its effectiveness and power.
- INSTALLATION IS EASY – No drilling is required to install the sliding door lock! Simply clean the area where the lock will be used, remove the 3M tape, and adhere the device to the desired location on your patio, closet, cabinet, or sliding window!
- Our patio glass door lock is guaranteed to last a long time. Let us know if you’re not happy with this sliding door stopper and we’ll be happy to assist you.
All new parents and families with young children will appreciate the convenience of this sliding door lock. No tools are needed to install this lock, making it ideal for use on sliding windows and doors as well as in pantries.
5. Ashtonbee Slide Lock For Door
Keeping an eye on your clothes? In the context of a household with children, it’s not as strange as it sounds. It’s understandable to want to keep your pricey jewelry and handbags out of the hands of curious children, or even to avoid having children make a mess of your carefully selected wardrobe. Keeping them out is logical, and these simple locks are ideal for all sliding-door wardrobes. You can keep your kids from snooping around the wardrobe with these solid plastic locks, which are designed for easy installation.
Once the adhesive tape on the lock’s back is peeled off, simply stick it somewhere out of the reach of your children and you’re done. The sliding doors won’t move after you flip the mechanism into the locked position, making for a quick and painless installation. Don’t expect this lock to be able to withstand any strong force: toddlers won’t make it budge, but anyone else is going to be able to.
- It’s a breeze to set up.
- There’s no need for any special equipment.
- The concept that works well
- For the price of one, you get two.
- Tape that adheres to a surface cannot be removed.
- It’s not very long-lasting
- Your children won’t be able to enter rooms in your house that are off-limits to them thanks to our baby door lock. With our sliding glass door lock, you can keep them safe from harm.
- Babyproofing Cabinet Lock – This lock is easy to install. These baby safety locks for cabinets can be attached to any surface by peeling off the adhesive tape. There has never been a more convenient way to baby-proof cabinets than with our child-proof cabinet latches!
- Convenient and Durable: The keyless design of this pocket door lock makes it easy to flip open and press down to relock. Even if your child pulls or tugs on the tape used to attach the child door locks, they will stay in place.
- Cabinet Door Locks – Our baby-proof cabinet locks are designed to blend in with your home. Sliding doors, cabinets, windows, and more can all be protected with this door lock.
- At Ashtonbee, your baby’s safety is our top priority, so we include two cabinet locks in each pack. Child safety locks are included in each pack to keep your child safe in the comforts of their own home.
Check out these tips on how to keep your child from snooping around. Don’t want them to get their hands on your clothes or other accessories? It is easy to use and is the perfect solution for securing a sliding door. Forcible entry won’t be stopped by this.
Slide Lock For Door Conclusion
Many houses have sliding doors as a standard feature. While they’re great for letting in more light and providing a nice view of your garden, they can also be a security risk because they’re so easy to open. With one of these clever sliding door locks, you’ll once again have the peace of mind you’ve been looking for. It’s a win-win situation: keep the burglars outside and keep your children safe inside!